I've just installed 1.5.5 and I'm getting this:
<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: No module named webapp2
      args = ('No module named webapp2',)
      message = 'No module named webapp2'

plus, I've noticed the following error when using Python27\pythonw.exe
as the python executable for the Launcher (as I expected it would be)
ImportError: Module use of python25.dll conflicts with this version of
Python

I've tried reinstalling 1.5.5 but it's of no use. What have I done
wrong?