Hi all -

I posted in the python app-engine group earlier but haven't heard
back.  Basically just trying to determine if there is anyway to use
the bulk uploader via appcfg.py  against my localhost SDK (Mac OS X
1.5.4) and have it process even a reasonably fast amount of inserts.
I'm using SQLite as the backing store and I have a CSV file with 100K
rows in it and it  processes about 1000 rows an hour..

Is there any particular way to speed this up?    I have other data
sets I want to import as well that are much larger .   I know SQLite
can easily handle a ton of data (I've inserted millions of rows into
SQLite databases on past non-GAE projects).

Thanks for any tips.

ME