Surprisingly, I can sympathize with crazy requirements, having been there
myself. There's no live edit functionality, but you can do a lot of testing
in your browser's developer tools. Try to separate out your code into
testable units so you minimize the code that needs to be tested between
deploys.

Another option: serve the JS files off a dynamic handler that retrieves it
from datastore, and write a quick handler that allows you to edit the
datastore entity.

--
Ikai Lan
plus.ikailan.com | twitter.com/ikai