Hi guys,

I keep getting 302 when uploading data to my Java app, and I'm already
using "Google Accounts API" as Authentication Options.

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: can't get appId from
remote api; status code = 302
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.remoteapi.RemoteApiInstaller.getAppIdFromServer(RemoteApiInstaller.java:
313)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.remoteapi.RemoteApiInstaller.loginImpl(RemoteApiInstaller.java:
276)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.remoteapi.RemoteApiInstaller.login(RemoteApiInstaller.java:
237)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.remoteapi.RemoteApiInstaller.install(RemoteApiInstaller.java:
106)
        at com.google.appengine.tools.remoteapi.RemoteApiInstaller
$install.call(Unknown Source)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:
42)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:
108)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:
116)

Any clue?