Cayden and GAE Team,

This is awesome.  I don't need it, but I know a lot of people in the
community have asked for it, and I know they will be appreciative.  I am
certain this took a lot of working internally to resolve limitations of
other products, and likely some politics to get those solutions in place.
This feature in my view, shows more than most Google's commitment to making
this an enterprise class solution with as few "deal breakers" as possible
for deployments.

-Brandon

Brandon Wirtz
BlackWaterOps: President / Lead Mercenary

Work: 510-992-6548
Toll Free: 866-400-4536
IM: drak...@gmail.com (Google Talk)
Skype: drakegreene