I’m creating my first Google APP Engine application. I’m working with:
Windows 7, Eclipse Helios Release 2, Java EE jdk1.6.0_23, APP Engine
1.5.4, GWT 2.4.0.
In my project schema:
        ……../magda/
                I have: Magda.gwt.xml
        ……../magda/client
                I have: Magda.java
I’ve created in ……../magda/client a UIbinder, but after I’ve deleted
it. Since this delete my application doesn’t work. When I try to
execute: “Run as WEB application” it stops with:

uw.cs.magda.client.Magda
      [ERROR] Unable to find 'uw/cs/magda/client/Magda.gwt.xml' on
your classpath; could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a
classpath entry for source?
[ERROR] shell failed in doStartup method

How I can fix this problem?