Hi,
I recently initiated bulk delete of 3 entity kinds from Datastore Admin -
this generated 5 "steps", 3 of which finished fairly fast (and
have apparently deleted those entities), and 2 which have been "active" for
hours. Is there any way for me to find out whats going on, and when will
this finish.

Also, it looks like my DB stats are currently not available, so I'm assuming
one of those steps is responsible for updating the stats.