Have not yet done this, but plan to experiment with it. Presumably if
I run my on-line call handler in a non-default version, I can make on-
line handler calls to DEFAULT task queue tasks such that my DEFAULT
instance ends up only processing TQ items. I'm seeing this as a means
to effect a pseudo-high-reliability TQ (granted many issues might
affect its reliability, but I'll have reasonable control over this).

Thanks,
stevep