This is making me crazy. I just cannot find the difference in the apps
(M-S vs HRD). The traffic patterns appear to be the same. The total
number of entities is very similar.

When I migrated from M-S to HRD:

 - Using the current billing, the app went from $0.00 / day to $1.19 /
day.
 - Using future billing, the app went from $0.67 / day to $1.40 / day.
 - Datastore writes went from 0.72M / day to 1.45M / day.
 - All of the cost difference is attributable to datastore writes.

There is almost no variance day-to-day with these numbers. The app has
basically zero public traffic and does the same cron-based processing
every day. The change coincided _directly_ with my migration to HRD.

_Any_ ideas?