Hi Nick/All - sorry for the later reply on this - swamped recently.

Ive tried urls like the following w/o success.:

gv/<file>.csv

http://<appid>.appspot.com/gv/<file>.csv

Should I be uploading into/referencing something like Blobstore for my
source data instead?

Let me know what you think - thanks

John