Dear Google Employees,

I enabled billing in my app today, and I was hoping I could still get that
$50 credit as the new pricing doesn't go into effect until tomorrow.  I
understand that the deadline was originally October 31st, but that was when
the new pricing was supposed to go into effect on November 1st.  This may
be wishful thinking on my part, but I think it falls in line with the
original spirit of the credit, AND I would really appreciate it. :)

(Sorry I forgot to enable billing before October 31st)