Hi Alex,

Please feel free to raise an issue in the issue tracker.  We are looking
into improving the dashboard to allow you to better optimize your app.  I'm
interested to understand more about what you would do with the information.
 For instance, why is CPU still important for you?  Thanks for the
suggestion!

Greg