Hello,

You should be able to disable billing from the Billing Settings page.
However, only the current billing administrator can disable billing
(the current billing administrator is displayed on the same page).  If
you are not the billing administrator you have to first click Take
Over Billing.  Once you complete the billing take over, you will then
be able to disable billing.

Hope that helps,
Matt Rosencrantz