Well, I've been waiting for the tools that help with migrating. Aren't
those still being tested? Then I still need to update some native apps to
point to the new https://hrd-appid.appspot.com (and maybe even build
something to proxy requests to the old app to the new app since all native
app owners might not upgrade). And actually I was also waiting for HTTPS so
I can update the native apps to point to that instead of an appspot domain.
I'm assuming by the time I'm done with all that I will have missed my
chance to be grandfathered in to the old limits?

Thanks,

Stephen