Hi guys,

We've just released a new starter app that helps you create a Facebook App
in a minute on Google App Engine (on CoderBuddy, the free, social web IDE).

We've written up quick, detailed instructions to help you with the
configuration on Facebook's Dev site as well. You can check it all out here
at:

    http://coderbuddyblog.com/lose-your-facebook-app-virginity-create-one-i

I warmly welcome any feedback, thoughts, suggestions, etc. Note that if you
want to get developers using your own API's or tech... or create GAE and/or
Python tutorials, you can set up a starter app like this yourself --
because we now have a Copy Project feature (which we used for this). I'd
been meaning to develop some Facebook Apps for a while, and this is a quick
way to get started and then iterate it into your own idea...

Thanks,
-A

--
Adrian Scott, Ph.D.