Google should have a two tiered approach. If you're on a free app,
this is as good as it gets. You won't get far with 100 mails per day
anyway. For paying customers though (especially with domains
registered through Google Apps), Google should really improve the
service. I'm willing to pay extra too. Google already increased the
price by $0.19 per day, but alright.

I really want to avoid to use Amazon SES, Postmarkapp, Sendgrid, ...,
because I prefer to have billing and service in one place.