I was wondering when someone was gonna notice.  This was not a mistake.
 The new policy does not prohibit pornography nor gambling.  The policy was
written to disallow illegal activities but to be flexible in terms of the
sorts of businesses people are trying to build.  While you need to talk to
your own lawyers about the legality of the business you build, pornography
as a whole is no longer disallowed from acceptable use.

Greg