Hello,

I've been trying to use new features such as Backends and Channels in order
to minimize the costs, and found minor issues which makes me wonder how
could GAE team let this go from preview release unnoticed.

Here is the list of them which are still unanswered:

1) Broken backends in SDK:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-python/browse_thread/thread/cf37410a6cf45283/425548774212402f?q=#425548774212402f

2) Unexplained random frontend response latency:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/ad3c7473b34152ba/d187cb8acc295066?q=#d187cb8acc295066

3) Memcache expiry time setting bug:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/d0dca5913d33f3d1/bfd9117ad45ba516?q=#bfd9117ad45ba516

4) Channel API not working in backends:
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=5123 (Issue
raised in May 27)

I will be definitely asking for the refund because those issues stopped me
developing in order to optimize my apps to reduce new billing costs.

Regards,
Andrius