I am continunously getting the following error for a segment of code
that has been working fine until just now:

    result = rpc.get_result()
  File "/base/python27_runtime/python27_lib/versions/1/google/
appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 589, in get_result
    self.check_success()
  File "/base/python27_runtime/python27_lib/versions/1/google/
appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 556, in check_success
    self.wait()
  File "/base/python27_runtime/python27_lib/versions/1/google/
appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 530, in wait
    assert self.__rpc.state != apiproxy_rpc.RPC.IDLE, repr(self.state)
AssertionError: 0

Is this an issue I can resolve or an AppEngine thing? My code runs in
a backend with python27 (threadsafe: false)

Thanks,
Prateek