Hello all,

This is my first time using google app engine and the datastore so
this is all still pretty new to me. But I have successfully (using the
bulk loader tool) loaded my data from csv files into the datastore. I
am writing my program in Python and have now run into the issue of
retrieving data from the datastore using python. I understand how to
create Classes using db.Model in python, load information into them,
store them and then run queries on them. But how do you run quries on
the data that is stored in the datastore already?  When I run a query
for a Kind that I know is in my datastore it says Kind not found. Do I
still need to define a class (db.Model) to hold the data? If so, how
do I transfer the data from the datastore into my class object?

Any clarification would be much appreciated!

Zak