Hi,

I am having a problem to find a way to send the same message to many users
connected through channels instantaneously. I understand that there is no
way at the moment to have the same channel for many clients or broadcast a
message. So I store connected users in datastore and do a loop through them
to send a message.

But I will face delay issues if I have thousands of users, because I will
need to split the users list and create tasks to send the messages.

What could be the best approach to accomplish this? For me it is really
important to deliver the message within a second.