Hi,

I've got about 20,000 objects in the M/S datastore.  This morning, I
notice that when I tried to save one of them, it deleted all the child
entities.  I tried again with other objects, and found that about a
tenth of the ones I tried seemed not to save correctly, while the rest
did.  This was consistent -- when I created child entities again in
each of them, the same tenth erased them again, while the rest were
fine.  When I created a new entity that was a copy of one of the
broken ones, it worked fine.

How do I fix this?  I can't realistically rewrite every object and
child object (this would be in the millions) in the database -- what
can I do to save it?  Why would this happen, and how do I prevent it?

-- Rachel