Hello,

I'm trying to load data to the datastore to use my application.
I'm loading more than 13.000 entities of one kind from a cvs file via the
bulkloader.
Since the new free quota, loading fail by consuming all quota loading only
1.000-2.000 entities.

I'm using the python sdk 1.5.3 (I've not yet tested the 1.6.0).
The command line I use is :

> appcfg.py upload_data --batch_size=1000 --rps_limit=1000
> --config_file=bulkloader.yaml --filename=contrats.csv --kind=Contrat --url
> "https://%APP_HOST%.appspot.com/remote_api";

My bulkloader.yaml look like this (not every properties)

> transformers:
>
> - kind: Contrat
>   connector: csv
>   connector_options:
>     # TODO: Add connector options here--these are specific to each
> connector.
>     encoding: windows-1252
>     import_options:
>         dialect: 'excel'
>         delimiter: ';'
>     export_options:
>         dialect: 'excel'
>         delimiter: ';'
>   property_map:
>     - property: __key__
>       external_name: key
>       export_transform: transform.key_id_or_name_as_string
>       import_transform: transform.create_foreign_key('Contrat',
> key_is_id=True)
>
>     - property: canalClientId
>       external_name: canalClientId
>       # Type: Integer Stats: 6010 properties of this type in this kind.
>       import_transform: transform.none_if_empty(int)
>
>     - property: codePostalPDL
>       external_name: codePostalPDL
>       # Type: String Stats: 7135 properties of this type in this kind.

My file contrats.csv is obtain by downloading data from another server
using the bulkloader.
Upload is working on the local dev server (not the same command line) and
on another paying appengine app.

How can trying to load 13k entities can consume 50k datastore entities (and
(Datastore Write Operation was at 0% before the first try)

Thanks,

Mathieu