From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Brandon Wirtz
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 1:41 PM
To: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
Subject: [google-appengine] "Redirect" Dead Apps?

Upgrades to the way some of my apps works have allowed me to do multi-tenant
better than I used to, and so I am looking to consolidate Apps.   I can do
this with 301's but that requires that I leave the apps running/enabled.

I guess what I'm really asking is.. Should I just put up an app that 301's
all requests to the "new" app.  Or is there a way Google would prefer I end
of life and forward Apps?