Hi,

I filed an issue for this, and I'll do that from now on instead of posting
newsgroup.

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=6360<http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=6360&q=stored%20task&colspec=ID%20Type%20Component%20Status%20Stars%20Summary%20Language%20Priority%20Owner%20Log>

I run two cron jobs. One is run every 8 hours and another is run every 2
hours. Both execute a map reduce that spawns tasks. I am going to turn them
off for one day to see if it goes down. I will let you know by updating the
ticket. Thank you.