Hi,

I would like to run a set of datastore queries asynchronously so that they
execute in parallel. Unfortunately, the synchronous and async versions of
my code produce different results. It seems that the async version does not
finish by the time I actually need the results. At that point, I need to
call 'get_results' but am unsure how to since this is not documented.

Here are the two fragments of code:

Sync (works)

                note_iter = n.children.fetch(MAX_NOTES)
                for n in note_iter:
                    consume(n)

ASync (fewer results)

                note_iter = n.children.run()
                for n in note_iter:
                    consume(n)

Any insight or pointers would be much appreciated.