Hi Kaan,

I totally agree with you, I have the same problem. Google released
optimization guide which states how to save, they suggest using backends
and talk about multithreading, non of these features are fully working. 2.7
is broken and backends development under local environment is broken as
well. I have sent couple of emails directly to google billing asking for
the refund but haven't received any answer!

The prices we are paying now are too expensive, it would be silly for me
sit and just wait if things will come better. They need to admit that they
need to slash the prices until the issues are fixed!