hi brandon,

we are on app engine since day one. its a really nice platform even
though we had a lot of issues through out the past with outages and
and the apps not behaving as they should.

I understand that you guys need to make money with this platform. I
think this is great. Actually i love you guys to make money so there
will be future enhancements, fixes, ....

the issue we see though atm its that you are forcing us to fast to
move on. running an app on 2.5 even on HR is from business standpoints
not worth what you are charting for. i am sure things will change with
python 2.7 and multithreading. the SDK to work on this is out there
since around 2 weeks. we are in the process of moving to a
multithreaded version of our app which will hopefully result in less
instances used.

i suggest that you guys should expand the 50% discount for another 2-3
months. dec 1st is just to early.

you get this from a very happy GAE developer.

best,
christof