Front end could mult-get 3 requests from the backend. You don't even need
2.7 to do that.

-----Original Message-----
From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Richard Arrano
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 12:18 PM
To: Google App Engine
Subject: [google-appengine] Multithreading question

Hello,
Quick question regarding multithreading in Python 2.7:
I have some requests that call 2-3 functions that call the memcache in each
function. It would be possible but quite complicated to just use get_multi,
and I was wondering if I could simply put each function into a thread and
run the 2-3 threads to achieve some parallelism.
Would this work or am I misunderstood about what we can and cannot do with
regards to multithreading in 2.7?

Thanks,
Richard