Hi Andrius

I completely disagree with your:
*Lets fill in this form collectively and get things moving rather than being
ignored*

We have this mailing list, we have stack overflow, we have office hours
with the AppEngine team. I've never had a problem getting an answer
from the AppEngine team when I asked the question using the right
way (Mailing list / Issue tracker / Office hours).

Btw, is your thing a petition or a questionnaire?

If it's a "petition", then it doesn't really make sense and you should just
make use of the competition (Amazon, Rackspace, whatever...).

If this is a questionnaire and you really care about helping the GAE
team to improve the service, then your approach of:
"Who is really angry with GAE team should answer these negative
questions" won't be really helpful. It wont be representative, it will
just be a list of rants and mostly unqualified because they are emotional.
I'd be more than happy and thankful to fill out an "Help improve AppEngine"
questionnaire that asks diverse questions in a neutral way and I'm sure
GAE team would be very interested in the results and will listen carefully
if you present these real results rather than a mail full of unqualified
rants.

Cheers,
-Andrin, not to be confused with Andrius

PS (again): Sending lists of unanswered threads to the list doesn't work.
File bugs in the issue tracker. GAE team can't look through all threads
and see if they are resolved. That's why they offer us an issue tracker.