Hey there -

I am trying to mirror my production data to my development server but
am running into issues with the upload_data/download_data commands.
Here's what I've done so far:

- Added remote_api as a builtin, re-deployed
- Disabled authentication for remote_api on local dev server
- Run this command to download prod data:
appcfg.py download_data --url=http://everyday-app.appspot.com/_ah/
remote_api/ --filename=data.sqlite3 --kind=User;
- Run this command to upload that data to local dev server:
appcfg.py upload_data --url=http://localhost:80/_ah/remote_api --
filename=data.sqlite3 --email=foo...@nowhere.com --passin .

That command fails with:
BadRequestError: app "dev~everyday-app" cannot access app "everyday-
app"'s data

I've tried setting application= flag in those commands as well, but
that doesn't seem to help, and a closed issue indicated that
application should not be set. Any idea what's happening?

Thanks!

- pamela