Based on this:
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/datastore/hr/

I don't see any strong language indicating imminent deprecation.  Although
the fact that python2.7 does not support M/S might hint at that.  If Google
does indeed want to deprecate M/S, why wouldn't they just say it, and give
some fixed timeline - 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, whatever.  But why hint
it, why not just say it?  Since I don't see a strong reason for Google to
drop subtle hints, I assumed there's no plan to deprecate M/S, and I also
assumed that eventually when python2.5 is phased out, python2.7 will
support M/S.  I don't see any technical reason why python2.7 can't support
M/S either.  I can achieve nearly the same level of concurrency with
Python2.5 (albeit at a higher cost) that I can with Python2.7, with regards
to datastore operations.

Can someone at Google provide some direction on long-term support (at least
a year or so) for M/S?