Hi,

I am trying to optimize my application and am using AppStats to see
where there may be bottlenecks. Current page processing time is a
quite high 1200ms with little data in the datastore.

Using AppStats I can see that most RPCs take 3-10ms, so perfectly
reasonable.

A few questions:

1) There are a total of about 15 RPC per page, is this reasonable for
a page?

2) There are two RPCs (both datastore_v3.Get) that take about 50-60ms
each - the odd thing is that after each of these calls, there is a
300ms jump before the next event. Both these calls use a Reference
Property, which I use quite al lot in the app. Why the 300ms delay, in
addition to the 50ms processing time? Is there a way to optimize these
reference property calls?

Thanks for your help!

Incure