Hey there,

I'm a bit upset, I wanted to switch my S3 hosted sites to GAE.

I have a primary domain in Google Apps, and an additional one
fubar.tld as alias.
Now I want to add an application on fubar.tld to GAE..

As far as I read this is not possible without losing the domain in the
existing primary domain as an alias.
Are you kidding me or is this the truth?

I've learned the hard way that it is a pain to use google apps
accounts as normal google accounts, and now this?
Do I really have to use amazon only because of this?

Thanks a lot for any help,
Christoph