I think the reason each call is listed as taking that long is that the
code makes all of the asynchronous calls and then asks for results
from all of them at the end. The 300ms is the time it took to get
results plus the time it spent waiting (hence the low API time and
high real time).

I am not sure if they changed the way it works or if they just change
the way it is reported. It appears to take the same amount of wall
time as before and the cost is the same as it is still costing us a
read per entity.

- Bryce