Hi
I'd like to know how memory and CPU gets assigned to an application
instance.
Say I deploy an application and there are no users for some hours. Then
that instance will "shut down", get garba collector or likewise and then
turned on if there is access again. Is this correct? So if there is access,
what is the minimum CPU and memory allocated to an instance? I read
somewhere that it's 128 MB and 600 MHZ is that correct and how does it
compare to other memory and CPU management models?

Thank in advance for a reply /Niklas