Hi Brian,

The last step of the migration is "alias the app over to the HRD app".

I am wondering:
whether oldapp.appspot.com will be pointed to newapp-hrd.appspot.com?
whether old...@appspot.com will be pointed to newapp-...@appspot.com
for xmpp?
whether postmas...@oldapp.appspotmail.com will be pointed to
postmas...@newapp-hrd.appspotmail.com?
Do we have to go to Google Apps and manually switch domain names
www.oldapp.com to newapp-hrd.appspot.com?

Thanks,
coronin