I've been watching my app and it typically idles at 80mb, and slowly uses
more and more memory until it is just over 256 ram. At this point garbage
collection happens and memory drops back to 80mb.

I've noticed that despite using more then 128 memory, I don't think I am
being charged for F2 or F4 instances. How do you plan to handle this in the
future? Will the app automatically jump up and down instance classes, or
will there be a hard cap at 128mb of ram?