Hi all. I'm trying to upload video files to blobstore with SWFUpload.
I've tested my code with PHP and it's working fine. I've also tested a
regular HTML multipart/form-data upload with App Engine in Python and
that also works fine.  But for some reason beyond me, when I use
SWFUpload and submit to a Python handler in App Engine, the upload
simply fails, with no error or progress feedback.

What's going on? Is there something special I need to do to get
SWFUpload to work?  Maybe it has something to do with GAE/Python
needing the multipart/form-data header?

Can't find any discussion on this topic with a google search. Any
advice would be very appreciated.

-Nick