Hi,

I have a bit of old data that I want to clean out.  I tried to write a
fanout operation to clean out some of the old data, but it's actually
manged to run out my budget in a few hours.  I'm curious if there would be
a way to delete huge amounts of old data that isn't needed anymore.  Is
there a tool or something that i can use to efficiently purge entity groups
from my application?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Patrick.

--
Patrick H. Twohig.