Hey guys, thanks a lot for the answers. I really have to think about
how I do it.

Problems I see:

- ds is too expensive, I await about 3 reads/write per second

- RAM-cache will not work (as James X Nelson says, I mean it's not
shared between instances, but I have to learn some more about RAM-
concept of GAE)

- as I understand channel api, it's only PUSH, so I can't push,
because both clients are behind NAT, so I can pull only

Sorry, I'm too tired today to understand all of James post ;) but I
will be back tomorrow ;)

Thanks again for the answers.