You'd either have to put a proxy infront or serve off two urls, not an ideal
use case.

From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Chris Ramsdale
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 12:58 PM
To: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [google-appengine] Re: Feature Request I Think....

For the use case you provided, why not split the low latency and high
latency requests into two different apps (each with specific performance
tuning)?

-- Chris

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 12:10 PM, stevep <prosse...@gmail.com> wrote:

Still voting for task queue optimization. Hopefully we get TQ access
in the /api app. Example, if I get a huge burst of traffic, for
certain types of recs I would much rather build a queue backlog rather
than spin up new 10s latency instances. TQFTW. stevep.