Hello,
I've been attempting to work with the Python Imaging Library in my
app, and for the most part I can do so. In my app.yaml I have:
libraries:
- name: PIL
  version: latest

However, I wanted to use ImageMath.eval and I found this error:

 line 11, in <module>
    import ImageMath
  File "/base/python27_runtime/python27_lib/versions/third_party/
PIL-1.1.7/PIL/ImageMath.py", line 19, in <module>
    import _imagingmath

It seems like I should be able to use ImageMath since it is in the
directory on App Engine's side, but there's a problem with finding the
SO file. Is this something on purpose that's disabled for us?

Thanks,
Rick