You can write your own version of the datastore viewer that dumps the
objects of the Kind you want.

When you have the key of an entity ask for the parent key with the
Key.parent() method
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/datastore/keyclass.html#Key_parent

Get the Key.kind() and Key.id_or_name()

Continue until you get None as return and then reverse the list and display

Op 2 januari 2012 18:09 heeft Brandon Donnelson
<branflake2...@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: