Hi all,

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, I can't seem to find a better place...

I got hit with a small charge by App Engine and I don't think it's right
and I don't know how to get it removed (besides calling my Credit Card
company).

Here's what happened:

I have a very small app on App engine and transitioned it to the High
Replication datastore.  I disabled the old app -- but left billing enabled.
 I got billed for $2.10 which while I think that was a little shady, I can
understand it.  I then disabled billing on the old, disabled app and wound
up with a charge for $12.29 on my card which Google says is a "One-time
charge for the outstanding balance that has not been paid..." but this
isn't anywhere in the billing history.

I do note that I had a weekly charge limit of $14 (I said this was a small
app) and I wonder if this is some odd proration of that $14.

So how do I go about getting said charge removed?