Hi,

I've got an app that I've had running for a long time now and its
resource usage is highly predictable.  The app consistently uses about
60-70MB outgoing bandwidth per day.  But today the dashboard tells me
it's used over 2GB!  When I look at the bytes sent/sec graph for the
last 7 days there's no difference between today and any other day.  In
fact, all of my plots look typical.  I tried searching my logs for
"bytes:[1-9]\d{5,10}" and got nothing -- there were no huge requests.
What's going on here??

Thanks,
-Nathan