From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of stevep
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:47 PM
To: Google App Engine
Subject: [google-appengine] Re: ROFLMFAO DynamoDB From Amazon

Robert wrote:
However, I still hope that this will give Google incentive to innovate and
be competitive.

Certainly am pulling for Dynamo to bring some competitive pressure (but very
happy any port seems a long ways off). Not yet there, but fingers crossed --
come on Jeff apply that giant alien brain (whatever happened to Yegge's
Google+ series?). One of the greatest needs right now for many GAE devs,
though, is a simple best practices document.
Unfortunately this falls into the "documentation" category, and we all know
how engineers asses the value of more documentation vs.  more new and cool
features. -stevep