I'm using webapp2 framework that is shipped together with Google AppEngine
1.6.1
In webapp2_extras/appengine/sessions_ndb.py line 20 it reads:

from *ndb* import model

I wonder if this should have been:

>  from *google.appengine.ext.ndb* import model

Because as I am trying to use the datastore as the sessions_backend in
webapp2, it complains about ' no module named ndb found'

Here's the full stack trace. I bold the part where I think the problem is

500 Internal Server Error import_string() failed for
> 'webapp2_extras.appengine.sessions_ndb.DatastoreSessionFactory'. Possible
> reasons are: - missing __init__.py in a package; - package or module path
> not included in sys.path; - duplicated package or module name taking
> precedence in sys.path; - missing module, class, function or variable;
> *Original
> exception: ImportError: No module named ndb *Debugged import: -
> 'webapp2_extras' found in
> '/Applications/GoogleAppEngineLauncher.app/Contents/Resources/GoogleAppEngine-default.bundle/Contents/Resources/google_appengine/lib/webapp2/webapp2_extras/__init__.pyc'.
>
> - 'webapp2_extras.appengine' found in
> '/Applications/GoogleAppEngineLauncher.app/Contents/Resources/GoogleAppEngine-default.bundle/Contents/Resources/google_appengine/lib/webapp2/webapp2_extras/appengine/__init__.py'.
>
> - 'webapp2_extras.appengine.sessions_ndb' not found.

Is it possible to have this updated properly?