Hello. How do I get in touch with Google about a billing issue?

I purchased 2 domain names through Google for 10 US Dollars each and
this should be good for a year. But when I checked my email today, I
got a notification that payment for my domain purchase was declined by
my bank and that my purchase was in danger of being suspended.

So I checked my card statement online and noticed that I was billed
twice by Google already. So that 20 US Dollars off my bank account. I
would like to send this statement to Google because from what I
understood when I made the domain name purchase, I would only be
billed 10 US Dollars a year for a domain.

I checked on the other domain I purchased, and it still had a glaring
red notification bar informing me that payment for it has not yet been
made. I'm confused about this. How many times will I have to be billed
10 US Dollars for a domain name purchase? Please respond soon. Thank
you.