Brandon,

For some reason the web view of this group is not always recognizing
the quoted portion of your messages so it is not hiding them with a
nice "Show quoted text" link.

Also, I mostly read this group through the digest emails and the
digest generator seems to be smart enough to cut off the quoted
portion most of the time but it does not for your emails. I am not
sure if it recognizes the quote level indicator greater than sign ">"
or some other method and lops off that portion of the email but I did
notice that your replies don't use a quote level indicator. Maybe take
a look and see if your email client is set to not add a quote
indicator and try adding one.

While it is certainly inconvenient to have to scroll down a lot to get
to the next message I would never argue for removing a valuable
opinion from the group just to make it easier for me to read messages.

- Bryce